MINIMUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS MINIMUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Detailed description of goods and/or services (The Cycle of Life) is a business in the Travel industry that acts as tour operators sells cycling apparel .
- Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way email. (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
- Export restriction The offering on this website is available to South African and international clients.
- Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by (The Cycle of Life) is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, (The Cycle of Life) will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 20 % administration fee. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for (The Cycle of Life) via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by (The Cycle of Life) separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility (The Cycle of Life) takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and (The Cycle of Life) chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, _____________________ .
- Variation (The Cycle of Life) may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information This website is run by The Cycle of Life (private company based in South Africa trading as The Cycle of Life and with registration number Company Reg. 2015/183578/07 and Faye Elliott, Simone Godfrey, René Lanfear (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
- (The Cycle of Life) contact details
Company Physical Address: 15 Alphen Drive, Constantia, cape Town 7806,
Contact Faye: 083 561 6820