MINIMUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Detailed description of goods and/or services The Cycle of Life (Pty) Ltd is a registered business in the travel industry that acts as a destination management company, organizing trips in Southern Africa as an agent on behalf of various travel suppliers.
- Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and booking confirmed by email.
- Export restriction The offering on this website is available to South African and international clients.
- Return and Refunds policy The provision of services by The Cycle of Life (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In case of unavailability, The Cycle of Life (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of bookings by the client will attract a 20% administration fee plus cancellation fees required by the suppliers in terms of their cancellation policies.
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Electronic Funds Transfer, Visa and MasterCard. Any payments made by Visa and Mastercard, will attract an administration fee of 3.5% of the value of the booking.
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for The Cycle of Life (Pty) via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by The Cycle of Life (Pty) separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility The Cycle of Life (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Cycle of Life (Pty) chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 15 Alphen Drive, Constantia, 7806.
- Variation The Cycle of Life (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information This website is run by The Cycle of Life (Pty) Ltd (private company based in South Africa trading as The Cycle of Life and with Company Registration No. 2015/183578/07 Simone Wilke-Godfrey, René Lanfear (Director(s)/Owner(s)).
- The Cycle of Life (Pty) Ltd contact details
Postal Address: P O Box 53024, Kenilworth, Cape Town 7745